[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default”]
Director of Member School Engagement
[vc_column_text]POSITION: Director of Member School Engagement
ABOUT MASTERY TRANSCRIPT CONSORTIUM:
The Mastery Transcript Consortium (MTC) is a group of high schools that has come together to transform education by transforming the model of crediting and transcript generation.
The Idea: All students should have an opportunity for engaging school experiences that provide deep learning.
The Tool: The MTC is building a digital transcript that will help unlock and showcase the transformational work that so many schools have already undertaken and will pave the way for many more who are beginning that journey.
The Network: The power of the MTC is our network of schools. By expanding the Consortium to an ever-wider group of public and private schools, we will help grow the movement, foster a meaningful conversation with higher-ed institutions, and ensure that together we create pragmatic solutions.
ROLE: We seek an energetic, dynamic, and thoughtful leader to cultivate ongoing collaborations with a diverse group of MTC member school educators. Reporting to the MTC’s Chief Education Officer, the Director of Member School Engagement will be the key MTC liaison for member schools.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to design and coordinate meetings and materials to meet the individualized needs of member schools
- Cultivate strong working relationships with member schools through routine communications
- Collaborate with Director of Outreach to ensure a smooth welcome and onboarding for new member schools
- Explore and develop partnerships with organizations to provide additional resources for member schools
- Write and share information, suggestions, insights and learning from member schools
- Minimum 5+ years of successful experience in helping to lead a school, district or educational organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Experience working with teachers and school administrators on aspirational, detailed, and highly innovative multi-stakeholder projects
- Strong understanding of education evaluation and/or institutional research
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and commitment to working with diverse groups of people, openness to differing opinions, ability to build consensus, and a desire to bring varied groups of people together to move forward toward common goals
- A reliable sense of humor, adventure, empathy, and a flexible work style given that the MTC is in the very early stages of its development
The successful candidate will thrive in response to evolving work assignments in a growing and developing organization. The position will build on the candidate’s passion for working with organizations committed to educational equity and supporting a diverse group of member schools and partners who all seek positive change for learners.
Work location can be although the position will require frequent travel. A high degree of personal flexibility is required and expected, as is a high degree of personal integrity and trustworthiness.
Please send a CV and cover letter to the MTC at email@example.com by April 16th, 2018.
The MTC is an equal opportunity employer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]