MTC is engaging representatives from leading colleges, universities, and related institutions as changemakers and influencers toward sustainable change in higher education admissions.
Our Higher Ed Working Group (HEWG) is a strong group of undergraduate admissions leaders from a range of colleges and universities. Each member is crucial to us as we gather feedback on the transcript and ensure our efforts align with the perspectives of admissions professionals.
- Jarrid Whitney, Executive Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, California Institute of Technology
- Nathan Evans, Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor, Academic and Student Affairs, California State University Chancellor's Office
- Rick Bischoff, Vice President for Enrollment Management, Case Western Reserve University
- Mark Hatch, Vice President for Enrollment, Colorado College
- Ed Devine, West Coast Regional Director of Admissions, Lafayette College
- Liz Cheron, Dean of Admissions, Northeastern University
- JT Duck, Director of Admissions, Swarthmore College
- Angel Perez, Vice President for Enrollment and Student Success, Trinity College
- Zina Evans, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Associate Provost, University of Florida
- Kedra Ishop, Vice President for Enrollment Management, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of Michigan
- Rakin Hall, Executive Director of Admission, University of Utah
- Jessica Ricker, Director of Admissions, Wellesley College
The Mastery Transcript will give us a better understanding of kids and help us to open up opportunities to a much broader set of students and know they are prepared and ready for our institution.
Zina Evans, vice president of enrollment at University of Florida