Founder and Board Chair
Scott Looney joined Hawken School as its 10th head of school in July 2006. Since that time he has enlivened the school with a variety of forward-focused initiatives that have earned national recognition. His belief in student-centered and authentic learning has fueled each effort including the founding of the Mastery Transcript Consortium™ in 2017.
Board of Directors
- Tim Bazemore, Head of School, Catlin Gabel School, OR.
- Sujata Bhatt, Senior Innovation Consultant, Penn GSE & Senior Fellow, Transcend
- Ryan Craig, Managing Director, Achieve Partners
- Monique DeVane, Head of School, The College Preparatory School, CA
- Shantel Goodman-Luckett, Chief Experience Officer, National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Eric Gordon, CEO, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Valerie Greenhill, Vice President, Battelle for Kids
- Kedra Ishop, Vice President for Enrollment Management, University of Southern California (USC)
- Doris Korda, Founder & CEO, Korda Institute for Teaching
- Scott Looney, Head of School, Hawken School, OH
- Tom Vander Ark, CEO, Getting Smart
- Tony Wagner, Senior Research Fellow, Learning Policy Institute
- D’Andre Weaver, Chief Digital Equity Officer, Digital Promise